DIY Unicorn Ornament
Learn how to make the most adorable Unicorn Ornaments this Holiday Season!!
What You'll Need
- Clear ornament balls
- Glitter in assorted colors
- Air dry clay in assorted colors or use food coloring to dye it
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- Scotch Super 77 Multi-purpose Adhesive Spray Glue
- Ribbon to hang ornament
- Sharpies in black, gold or silver to draw eyes
- Gems optional
How to Make the Unicorn Ornament
1. Open the ornament at the top and spray the Scotch Super 77 spray adhesive inside, full coverage
2. Add glitter it the color of your choice.
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 if you want to add other glitter colors.
4. Roll the air dry clay into balls, then flatten and twist to make horns. Roll the scraps into balls then form into triangles to make ears.
5. Attach the horns and ears using the Tacky Glue, let dry.
6. Draw the eyes using the sharpie.
7. Affix gems with tacky glue if you want.
8. Put the top back on the ornament and tie ribbon around it to hang.
Thanks for watching! Please follow me on INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE