Mickey & Minnie Mouse DIY Holiday Ornaments
I'll show you how to make the CUTEST Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Ornaments in time for the holidays! Simple and cheap to make at home.
What You'll Need
- Clear ornament balls
- Glitter in red and pink
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- Scotch Super 77 Multi-purpose Adhesive Spray Glue
- Ribbon to hang ornament / Minnie Mouse's bow
- White buttons for Mickey's pants
- Sharpies in black to draw eyes
- Glitter Foam Sticker Paper in black and pink
How to Make the Micky & Minnie Mouse Ornaments
1. Open the ornament at the top and spray the Scotch Super 77 spray adhesive inside, full coverage
2. Add glitter it the color of your choice.
3. Cut out 1 1/2 inch circles out of your glitter foam sticker paper, four circles for each ornament. Stick two together leaving flaps at the bottom to attach to ornament ball.
4. Draw the eyes using the sharpie.
5. Glue on buttons for Mickey and a red ribbon for Minnie.
6. Put the top back on the ornament and tie ribbon around it to hang.
Thanks for watching! Please follow me on INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE