Unicorn Valentine's Day Box
How to Make A Light Up Valentine's Day Box
- All you need to get started is a regular old shoe box -- I used an oversized square shoe box that my boots came in.
- Paint the shoe box white and sprinkle glitter on the front of the box before the white paint completely dries. Tip: Never mix glitter with paint or the end result will simply be clumpy paint.
- Cut the top corners of the shoe box (v shape only) and fold them down for ears.
- Then cut ears, eyes, lashes and paws for the face and glue them on.
- For the horn, I took a square piece of glitter paper an rolled it into a cone, using hot glue to seal it. Then I glued down double gems around the cone to grip my string of lights.
- Lastly, don't forget to cut a hole in the top corner, big enough to fit your Valentines!
I brought my Unicorn Box into school on Valentine's Day and all of my classmates loved it. It was so much fun to make and I got so many cute Valentines.
Please visit Adele DIYs on YouTube to Subscribe for new videos every week and special giveaways!