How To Write A Fiction Book | Start Here!
Become a Published Author! Tips To Help You Get Started!
In my video, I'll . . .
- Walk you through the foundations of any good story.
- Give you ideas on how to expand your short story idea into a full book.
- Give you Writing Exercises to get started
FREE Downloadable Writing Exercises!
- Ensure you have a good story arc
- Map out your story to keep your book on track.
- CLICK HERE to download FREE writing exercises!
My book started as an 11-page realistic fiction story in 5th grade. My mom loved it so much she suggested I turn it into a book. I worked with author and writing coach Anna Bendewald and in this video, I'll share my process and what I learned.
About My Mystery Book -- Holly Woodsnoff and the Oddball Neighbor
Holly's perfect life gets turned inside out the day a mysterious neighbor moves in next door. She risks everything to find out the truth. Perfect for kids ages 7 to 11 to read on their own. Please support young indy writers like me and young readers -- order my book today!
If you found my video helpful, please click through to YouTube to give it a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my channel. In the COMMENTS, let me know if there are other writing videos you'd like to see.
New syllabus book
Leave a comment