Make Awesome Thumbnails -- Get More Views and Subscribers
In less than 5 minutes, I'll show you how to make Custom YouTube Thumbnails with Text, on your iPhone. Free & Easy. No photoshop required. Get more YouTube views and subscribers!
Create Custom Thumbnails with Text on Photos in the Phonto App (FREE)
- Download Phonto: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/phonto-text-on-photos/id438429273
- Click camera icon at bottom
- Click plain image
- Select plain white
- Click dimensions at the top and "custom"
- Change width to 16 and height to 9 for YouTube
- Click the hamburger menu at the bottom left corner
- Click add image and select the photo(s) you want from your library *Adjust/ enlarge image to fit
- Click anywhere to add text -- use Phonto's pre-set fonts or see below on how to access more fonts
- Move the text to where you want it
- Click Style to change the color of the text
- Click Stroke to add a different color outline to the text for added readability
- Once you're happy with the thumbnail, click the send arrow to save it Links to
Resources mentioned in Video
Phonto app for iPhone and iPad: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/phonto-text-on-photos/id438429273
Library of fonts: https://www.dafont.com/
Thanks so much for watching! If you found my video helpful, please SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel here.